Friday, July 17, 2009

today ?

Today is really bullsettt ! Huhu. I don't know why everything is suck. My job ? It was OKAY, lame !! I hate it. I hate evereything around me. Job, ME and that shit. I can't stop saying WHY WHY ? antah eh. I hate this situation more than nothing. Why me God ? I'm hurting. Can i just let it go ? I hope so. I can't face it actually, i just need more patient and antah ! Haha.




16.07.09, tonigh i went out with my BFFs. I miss you guys. Girlfriends fecthed me up at Gdg then we off to mamih at beribi. There we meet BP crew which is i miss them, i mean LEPAK-ING with dorang. Sorry guys, dont you guys ever ucap me AMBUNG haha. Im busy baa this lately. We're not like before anymore, everything's changed. I miss it, indeed. Sad ehh. I miss rahym gay haha ! Batah dah nde hang out with him, begila-ing hehe. Next time man, we'll meet up soon (; nyeh.



Seylaa <33.

No comments:

Post a Comment